Commercial facilities and residential communities can benefit from using cloud-based access control software by easily tracking all the property’s traffic via the gate opener. With the proper system you can do the following:
- Track real time data, using custom reports on activity highs and lows, so that you can set key performance indicators and activity benchmarks.
- Track when preventative maintenance is needed in order to prevent downtime.
- Boost security by tracking and recording door, dock and gate activity. Also delegate access by person, group, location or time.
One popular and effective access control software for commercial facilities and residential communities is myQ Business. In addition to the above capabilities, with myQ Business, a facilities owner can do the following:
- Generate reports through the gate opener to prove compliance with health and safety requirements.
- Gather reports to analyze door, gate and dock activity for data-driven decisions.
- Manage remotely, by logging in from anywhere, making database changes, or moving from one sector of the hub to the next.
- Receive real-time notifications of crucial events. Monitor access credentials 24/7.
- Maintain cloud-based security to protect data and safeguard information for business or residents. This software is designed to ensure the databases are not lost or compromised in breaches, attacks and breakdowns.
- Optional guest management features are available, so residents can manage deliveries and visits.
- Identify vandals or other unwelcome intruders.
- Create trackable visitor codes for guests and service providers.
MyQ Business also alerts you when gates and doors are open, and allows you to open and close them from any location.